What does it mean to be a member of Park Chapel?
When you are saved, you become a member of the body of Jesus (1 Corinthians 12:12-13). Because you are united to Jesus and the other members of the body in this way, you are therefore qualified to become a member of a local expression of that body.
To become a member of Park Chapel is to formally commit yourself to an identifiable, local body of believers who have joined together for the divinely inspired mission of Connecting People to Jesus in Greenfield, Hancock County, Indiana, and around the world. You agree to these three statements:
- Jesus is Lord of my life.
- I commit to a lifestyle of being a disciple: Learning from Jesus, Loving like Jesus, and Living for Jesus.
- I will support the Vision and Mission of Park Chapel.
How do I become a Member of Park Chapel?
- Be connected to Jesus.
- Celebrate your connection through baptism by immersion.
- Complete the membership agreement to express your commitment to connect people to Jesus.