Ways to Give
We believe giving is a tangible way to respond to the incredible generosity of God and is an act of worship. We recognize that God owns everything, and we want to be faithful stewards of all He has entrusted to us.
- Giving is a reflection of your heart. (Matthew 6:19-21)
- It is a privilege. (2 Corinthians 8:2-7)
- It is an example of our faith in action. (Acts 4:32-35)
Cash or Check
- Each Sunday you have the opportunity to place your offering in the basket during service. If you are unable to attend you may mail your offering to the church at 1176 E. McKenzie Road, Greenfield 46140
- In November you will have the opportunity to order envelopes that you can use weekly. These envelopes will create a number associated with your giving at the church. This is particularly helpful when giving cash, so you will receive an accurate contribution statement for your taxes.
Online via Giving Portal
- One Time gifts can be submitted online. You will be asked to create a profile so that your gift can be reflected on your contribution statement.
- Recurring gifts can be scheduled to best serve your budgeting cycle. Once you have created a profile, you can easily set up a gift to be sent at various intervals such
as:monthly, twice per month, weekly or every two weeks.
- Your contribution statement is always available to help you view your financial commitment to our mission.
Park Chapel uses money as a tool to accomplish our mission of Connecting People to Jesus. We are actively involved in showing God's love to thousands of people in our community, around the country and all over the world.